- Highly skilled and experienced management team
- The management team is strong and well experienced in the restaurant industry. The core team has been the main driver for the current performance. Management has an excellent track record of running the company through both good and bad times.
- They have demonstrated outstanding achievements in continuing to develop innovative new products, improving operational efficiencies, increasing market penetration and enhancing the image and awareness of the brands.
Nadim Xavier Salhani
- 20 years experience in the hospitality industry (F&B) with chains such as Hyatt, Sheraton, Mandarin and Dusit Thani hotels, in Thailand, South East Asia, New Zealand and the South Pacific
- Over 15 years experience in food & beverage retail business with leading international brands including Starbucks, Auntie Anne’s Pretzel, Au Bon Pain, Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins. Joined Mudman in 2003
- Over 15 years in accounting and finance
- Joined Mudman in June 2006
- Previously with Excel Distribution, Motorola, Taylor Nelson Sofres
VP Business Development
- Over 15 years in F&B retail business with leading International brands including Starbucks, Auntie Anne Pretzels, Au Bon Pain, Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins. Joined Mudman in 2003
- Previously worked with Starbucks, The Brooker Group and IMRS
VP Supply Chain
- Over 15 years solid experience in supply chain management. Joined Mudman in 1996
- Previously with Asia Food & Machinery
- Experiences in the management of hospitality industry for 18 years.
- Strong experiences in Food & Beverage, both kitchen and dining area.
- Experience for operating F&B, Culinary, Room Division, Engineering and Security.
- Previously with Holiday Inn Express Bangkok Siam